What we can do for you:
- We will meet with you to discuss your skills, interests, ambitions and experience
- We will support you to undertake job tasters – these will help you to try out some different jobs and will help identify the right job match for you
- We will help you to look for the
- If required, one of our job coaches
will then work with you at your workplace to learn the job
- As you become more confident and
competent in the job, your job coach will withdraw gradually until you can do
the job on your own
What is expected of me?
- You reside in North Lanarkshire
- You are aged 16 or over
- You want to work 16 hours or more a
- You have a disability or are facing
challenging barriers to gaining employment
What will the service cost me?
- There is no cost involved for the
services of a job coach
What about my terms and conditions when I’m employed?
- The employer will pay you the going
rate for the job
- As with any other employee, you will
have the same terms and conditions
Skip to content