What does supported employment offer my business?
- Completely free recruitment service
- You benefit from the addition of an enthusiastic, motivated and fully trained member of staff to compliment your existing team
- Employees are trained by our job coaches to your business standards
- We provide ongoing support to your company and the employee to promote job retention, until the individual is fully trained and working independently
- Your business can enhance its reputation as a disability friendly organisation
- You are giving a person with a disability an opportunity to have a rewarding job in their own community allowing them to be more independent members of society
Have other businesses benefited from recruiting via Supported Employment?
Yes, we currently work with companies across a range of sectors, all of whom are satisfied with their employee or employees and the service they receive from us, comments have included:
- You attract motivated individuals who want to work
- You can save on recruitment and training costs
- You can have the ongoing support of a job coach
- You can reduce staff turnover
- You can extend the reach of your recruitment activities
- Your staff group is representative of the community it serves
- You can link with supported employment partner agencies e.g. access to work, disability employment advisor
Who should I contact if I’m interested in finding out more?
You can phone us on 01698 274500 or use the “contact us” page.